Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Accessories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-2007, 06:20 PM
VanHlebar
Intellectual
Default Logitech Bluetooth headphones

Has anyone tried these headphone with their zune?

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/pr...ONTENTID=12492

I know they were designed specifically for the ipod, but when I looked at them at BestBuy it looked like they might work with the Zune if you don't mind the extra bulk. The transmitter part plugs into the top of the Zune where the headphones would plug in.

I have two concerns though. One, is the thickness of the transmitter, not sure if it is the same thickness as the Zune or not and I am not sure if it would cause any issues. Two, with the locking button being on top of the Zune, I am wondering if it would get in the way when attempting to put the transmitter part on the Zune.

So, if anyone has tried them out, did they work well? I am looking for something that will allow me to take my Zune with me on the golf course while I am walking around by myself.

-Eric