Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Content Creation & Management

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-08-2007, 03:44 AM
BugDude10
Theorist
Default Do Pocket PC WMVs Play on Zune?

I have a number of DVDs that I've ripped to WMV format for playback on my Pocket PC (using PQDVD's Pocket DVD Studio, a very easy-to-use solution). The question is, if I were to add a Zune to my collection of toys, would I be able to use those same WMV files on the Zune right out of the box, or would I need to reformat them? (I thought I read something somewhere suggesting that, even though a video is already in WMV format, the PC would reformat it when converting it to Zune format.)

I'd appreciate it if anyone knows the answer to this question.

Thanks!