Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2004, 07:15 PM
Mike Temporale
Editor Emeritus
Default Unable To Answer Call

Last night we had the family over for dinner, and just as people started to arrive and everything was getting hectic, my phone rang. The screen showed Unknown/Unknown which tells me that it's a client calling, or a wrong number. :? I hit the answer button, put the phone to my ear, and say "Mike Temporale". Nothing. Not even a little speaker hiss. I turn and look at the handset and it has an error message on the screen which reads "Unable to answer call".

Now I've had calls where one party can't hear the other party, and other weird things. However, I have always been able to answer the calls. I know it has nothing to do with reception, as that area is where my phone usually sits while I'm at home. It's always worked in that location. I'm not sure what happened. Have any of you encountered this error? Any thoughts on what causes it?