Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Hardware > Samsung Windows Phones

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2004, 11:48 PM
spectar
Neophyte
Default no music with flip down?

I just got my i600 and upgraded to wm2003. the first thing I noticed is when I use WMP and close the flip the music stops..I then loaded pocket music player for smartphone (great app by the way) but still when I close the flip the music shuts off, but this time its not immediate, takes exactly 30 seconds. Cant figure out why, I dont think they would expect us to have the flip open to listen to music...could they?..thanks for any help.

****opps, just used the headset and WMP works fine...but Pocket Music player still shuts off after 30 seconds...hmmmm :?