Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Hardware > Samsung Windows Phones

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2004, 09:08 AM
Snoopy1
Neophyte
Default Verizon Service Plans

Ok i am a little confused here. Verizon reps state that I can get the national access rate plan (like the 400 min for $55) and use it for voice and data and the data usage will just come out of my minutes. Can I just get the americas choice plan since it is cheaper & I dont really need the long distance feature of the national access plan & use both voice & data out of the minutes on this rate plan as well? Or will I need to buy the unlimited data plan for $44.99 or 5 mb for $24.99 ? when using the americas choice plan, Since night and weekends are free on the americas choice plan does that mean unlimited data usage during this period as well? Just trying to figure out the best way to go.

Thanks!