Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Thoughts Site Updates

Old 10-26-2004, 07:50 AM
kagayaki1
Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagayaki1
Quote:
Originally Posted by piperzoccofirenzen
Took me about 3 minutes flat to weed out the chaf in my google-plus-my-own-pattern-recognition tendencies from having launched so many Internet plays and more over the years.
It took me way more than 3 minutes to read your post. I almost skipped over it as a huge block of posting nothingness, but later reversed because I had to see what someone would write after taking the time to register and make their first post so long for.

Thank you for contributing. Next time, you might try condensing it to something more simple, like "it might be due to the Treo 650 release today." Besides, I'm sure that news isn't very comforting (nor very meaningful) to a site dedicated to MS SmartPhones - news that has deals with a Palm device, with a carrier (Sprint) that doesn't even have a MS Smartphone. :roll:
Edit: You're right aristoBrat, thanks. Got wrapped up in the moment.