¹ Say Hello to the Zune HD - Thoughts Media Forums Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Hardware

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-2009, 12:36 AM
inteller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Dunn View Post
The Zune MVPs got information a few hours before the press embargo was due to be lifted - at 12:01 AM eastern time. Other press sites got the same information and were under the same deadline. The particular site in the UK that you're referring to broke the press embargo - I think it was an accident, but who knows - and when they did that, Microsoft had no choice but to lift the press embargo across the board. I was unfortunately out for a few hours and didn't know this until I returned a few hours later. I've already expained this once - what part of that don't you understand?

Do you understand what an NDA is? I can't confirm rumours or speculation without breaking my NDA and getting kicked out of the MVP program. Is there something you don't understand about that?

I guess a better question for yourself is, what has adhering to an NDA and being an MVP exactly got you thus far?

more news that hasn't been reported here:

"Zune HD will be a music player, not a super-device"

Zune HD will be a music player, not a super-device | Digital Noise: Music and Tech - CNET News

"I spoke to the Zune marketing team this morning, and they didn't have much to say beyond those points. In fact, they weren't originally planning on saying anything until later this summer, but felt they needed to set expectations for Zune customers in light of all the rumors. "

I thought being an MVP was something exclusive, yet CNET seems to get the goods? Seems like anyone can call them up and report.

If I were in your shoes I'd feel like I was getting played for a chump.

Last edited by inteller; 05-28-2009 at 12:40 AM..