¹ Say Hello to the Zune HD - Thoughts Media Forums Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Hardware

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-2009, 12:01 AM
inteller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmichal View Post
Jason is only speaking what he knows is the truth here. And he has made it pretty clear that he knows more, but is not able to say it yet. Forgive him for obeying the rules.

Now if you want those random rumors, feel free to go to those other sites. Maybe their contacts don't play by the rules as well as Jason's. Or maybe they're just making up random **** to get page hits. But don't fault Jason for not reposting every random Zune article and rumor on the internets.

I for one am happy to have a site where I can go and get true news, instead of what mostly amounts to random noise that I don't have time for. That's why I'm here.

the reposts of stuff I already know are here already. if I want to know what free stuff I can get from marketplace I'll just open up my email and read the newsletter.

I think what this amounts to is a post that was poo pooing some people for throwing out rumors (a lot of which came true) , saying that they were going to eat their words etc etc and now it is pooh pooh because the scoop came out and it wasn't here.

When UK sites are blowing the lid off of Zune stories something is very wrong. They don't even have Zunes int he UK so how are they getting the dirt before the Zune "MVPs"?

I mean the Zune HD images that came out what, a month ago? Instead of saying stuff like "this is what the HD MIGHT look like" just go ahead and say "yep that's it" if you know.