theone3
Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janak Parekh
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinux
I have been using Moz 1.2.1 for the last six months or so on PC and Mac. I will definitely give this combo a try but it would need to be very good in order to trounce Mozilla.
Yes, Mozilla is very good -- but occasionally there are sites I need to access that aren't compatible, and when I do access them with IE, I get popups, too many windows on the screen, etc. Something like this would be a great counterpart.

--janak
Ok I'll admit the popup blocking and integrated google in Mozilla are very sweet. But I agree with janak there are still compatibility issues with Moz, and the new version seems to hange on me about twice a day.
There are two other Moz features I really like - text resize. Moz will increase the font size of EVERY page, not so with IE and style sheets. That feature is very handing on my laptop with a high res screen. The other feature is the ability to set a 'group' as your home page. I've already requested this in Advant.
The Group as homepage feature has been available for a long time.. look in the options menu

Old 07-19-2003, 04:29 AM
theone3
Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janak Parekh
I still miss the Ctrl-Enter though, I type URL's all the time and want to be able to pop them up in new tabs.
Yea, I miss that too.. Its not too hard to do though.. just press CRTL+N then Enter, or click on the arrow next to the go er.. arrow