Android Thoughts - Opinions, News, Advice & Reviews on Android Devices

Be sure to register in our forums! Share your opinions, help others, and enter our contests.

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ANDROID THOUGHTS > Android Thoughts Site Updates

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2010, 07:00 PM
Jason Lee
Contributing Editor
Default Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong

Greetings fellow robot lovers!

My name is Jason Lee and I'm a mobile device junkie. From my early days in elementary school playing with a friend's fancy Casio Databank watch and lusting over those amazing Sharp digital organizers, to my first Windows CE 1.0 device in 1995 to my shiny new Nexus One today, I've had a gadget problem. I'm always on the look out for the latest and greatest toy to enhance my life.

I am pretty much a geek all around. Other than mobile gadgets I love playing computer games, collecting toys, reading comic books, watching cartoons... you know, the important stuff.

Professionally I am a Network Analyst for a good sized university, primarily responsible for the wireless network. My background consists of wireless network design/implementation/security, many years of user support, and I graduated from said university with a degree in Anthropology. Yes... I said Anthropology. So my interests in technology extends beyond what the latest gadget is and how it works into the realm of how and why people use these wonderful toys.

I hope that my unique/odd world view will foster fun and interesting discussions about our little robot buddy Andy and his escapades.

'Til all are one