Apple Thoughts

Apple Thoughts - News & Reviews on all things Apple

Be sure to register in our forums and post your comments - we want to hear from you!

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > APPLE THOUGHTS > Apple Thoughts Site Updates

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2009, 08:00 PM
Jeff Campbell
Executive Editor, Apple Thoughts
Default Thank You Vincent

I thought I would end the posts for today with a thank you. Actually, a couple of them.

Thank you Vincent, for giving me a shot here at Apple Thoughts, as well as for your patience as I worked through my learning curve. You are a great friend and it has been a joy to be able to work with you here, as well as an honor to know you are trusting me to carry on with the passion you put into Apple Thoughts. I will do my best to keep it alive and well, and I'm counting on you to let me know if I falter!

Jason, thanks for giving me the opportunity to continue what you and Vincent started here, to carry the torch forward. I will do my best do keep it burning.

Darius and the rest of the Thoughts Media team, thank you in advance for your patience and assistance for the help I am sure to ask of you. 

And thank you also to you, our community. It is a little daunting to be following in the footsteps of Vincent. He has set the bar very high for Apple Thoughts and I hope I have learned enough from him to keep that level of quality. I expect, and look forward to, Vincent and all of you letting me know if I don't.

I'd like to end with a quote I recently read, that fits what Vincent has done here perfectly. "Every job is a self portrait of the person who does it. Autograph your work with Excellence."

I think Apple Thoughts is a perfect example of autographing your work with excellence Vincent, and I hope I do it justice.

Jeff