Apple Thoughts

Apple Thoughts - News & Reviews on all things Apple

Be sure to register in our forums and post your comments - we want to hear from you!

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > APPLE THOUGHTS > Apple iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-18-2008, 10:00 PM
Vincent Ferrari
Executive Editor Emeritus
Send a message via AIM to Vincent Ferrari Send a message via Skype™ to Vincent Ferrari
Default iPhone 3G External Battery Deathmatch

http://www.jkontherun.com/2008/11/i...e-3g-batte.html

"You got one of those fancy new iPhone 3Gs and find you keep running out of juice? Apple's decision to keep the iPhone battery safely tucked away in the inaccessible innards of the phone keeps you looking for a power outlet toward the end of the day? This decision may not be popular but it's opened up the external battery market to those enterprising companies looking to make a buck to keep you all juiced up and we bring you a deathmatch between two of the popular solutions available."

Our good friend James at JK On The Run put two external iPhone batteries through their paces in a deathmatch sure to make even the strongest stomached gadget lovers freak.  Okay, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but he does compare the two side by side with a few good pictures to compare them and even comes out with a well-reasoned winner.  Head over now and check it out.  I've been pondering one of these for awhile and I'm starting to wonder if I should just bite on it already and stop thinking about it.  Anyone out there using one and want to impart some wisdom upon the rest of us?