Apple Thoughts

Apple Thoughts - News & Reviews on all things Apple

Be sure to register in our forums and post your comments - we want to hear from you!

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > APPLE THOUGHTS > Apple Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-12-2008, 10:00 PM
Vincent Ferrari
Executive Editor Emeritus
Send a message via AIM to Vincent Ferrari Send a message via Skype™ to Vincent Ferrari
Default Rubber Ducky, iTunes is the One

http://www.macdailynews.com/index.p...youtube_others/

"Fans of Big Bird, Oscar the Grouch, Bert and Ernie and the Count will be able to see episodes and clips of the show in three ways [iTunes Store, YouTube, Hulu], according to a statement released by Sesame Workshop, the nonprofit group once known as the Children's Television Workshop and that started Sesame Street," MacMillan reports. "The announcement comes on the same day that 'Sesame Street,' which is broadcast in 140 countries, celebrates its 39th year on the air."

Sesame Street?  On iTunes?  I'm SO there.  So what if I'm 32 years old?  I'm already whistling "C is for Cookie, that's good enough for me," and "Rubber Ducky...  You're the one!"

Anyone else going to be getting their muppet on when these start popping into iTunes?  I know I will be.  Even if it's only a few episodes and strictly for *cough* research purposes *cough.*  At Apple Thoughts, we do the hard work so you guys don't have to.