Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune News

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-25-2008, 01:00 PM
David Tucker
Contributing Editor Emeritus
Send a message via ICQ to David Tucker Send a message via AIM to David Tucker Send a message via MSN to David Tucker Send a message via Yahoo to David Tucker
Default Zune Gains On The Web

“Apple may still hold the market share for internet searches, but Microsoft is catching up with it’s Zune. New data shows that Zune’s internet traffic increased 184% since May 2007. Just take a look at these tables of the percentage of unique visitors in millions.”

Now, granted, 184% of not much still ends up being not much. But this is great for several reasons. The first is simply that I feel this shows the Zune is healthy. Maybe I wouldn’t exactly call this thriving but it is at least expanding its user base. Additionally I think that the improved social website probably has a lot to do with the increase. There’s actually a reason to go there.

Of course if this type of growth rate can sustain itself for any length of time, the Zune will move itself out from the shadow of the iPod eventually. One can always hope! Check out how the Zune stacks up over at InspireTech.