Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2008, 04:57 AM
Pythagoras
Neophyte
Default Need help with syncing and deleting songs

Okay, I have a Zune 30g, and I love it. The only issue that has been really...irking me lately is that whenever I plug it in to charge it it automatically starts syncing, even though it is not set to do so. Furthermore, when I select something on "never sync with zune" it still syncs it. What really ticks me off is I am a OC organization freak and there are files on there that refuse to delete and there are certain files, about 7 or so, where there are 20 copies on my zune. Every time I plug it in to charge, it syncs it again. When I am on the files and select 'delete off my zune' it will delete one, then when I try and delete another it freezes the program. I am about ready to pull my hair out and am incredibly stressed. I just want them off. I don't want to have to clear every song off it, because I'm sure this will happen again.

Sorry if this topic has been addressed before I don't have the time in my day to look through all of these trying to find it. Thank you for your help and time reading this. And sorry if I sound a little short on patience I am beyond stressed with other things and this is the final straw sort of thing.