Digital Home Thoughts

Digital Home Thoughts - News & Reviews for the Digital Home

Register in our forums so you're ready for our next giveaway contest...

Zune Thoughts

Loading feed...

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > DIGITAL HOME THOUGHTS > Digital Home Events

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2008, 05:00 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Re-Launch Contest #14: Roxio Easy Media Creator Suite 10

http://www.roxio.com/enu/products/c...e/overview.html

Here's our sixth giveaway, courtesy of Roxio: five copies of Roxio's Easy Media Creator Suit 10, valued at $99.99 USD each, will be given away. Here's a bit about the product:

"The new Roxio Easy Media Creator 10 gives you creative inspiration and all the tools you need to enhance your digital lifestyle. Create, share and enjoy your movies, memories and music as only you can. A 3 step wizard lets you auto-edit your movie. Then upload to YouTube in one click or put it on DVD. Capture and edit HD video and add surround sound playback. Record internet radio, batch convert files, backup your iPod and more. Enhance photos and video taken on your mobile devices and use them in projects with your other media. Certified for Windows Vista and fully supports Windows XP."

Here's how to enter: just post a message as a reply telling me what new or improved feature that this software has looks most useful to you and your needs. That's it! There's one post per person allowed, and five winners will be randomly chosen. The contest will stay open for entries until April 7th, 2008.

Special thanks to Roxio for their donation of this software!