Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Developer

Old 07-23-2007, 06:45 AM
Darius Wey
Developer & Designer, News Editor Emeritus
Default Sprint Mogul Offer for US-Based Microsoft Partners, Developers and IT Pros

http://www.callsprint.com/microsoftdevelopers

If you're a US-based Microsoft partner, developer, or IT professional looking for a sweet deal on a Windows Mobile device, then you may want to consider this special offer, courtesy of Microsoft and Sprint. For $299.99 with a new contract, you can grab yourself a Sprint Mogul, a 512MB microSD card, and 10% off monthly services. The RRP is $549.99, so you're looking at a huge saving. Be sure to take advantage of this while it lasts!

Old 07-23-2007, 04:13 PM
code-frog
Intellectual

My PPC-6700 was a nightmare device that negatively impacted my business and permanently damaged a relationship with a customer... Long story...

I worked patiently with Sprint and got them to upgrade me to this phone for free (longer story). I have to say that I do love this device. Compared to the 6700 it may as well not even be in the same line. It's such a huge improvement in so many areas.

If I didn't already have this phone I'd jump on this offer like a ... well... Let's just say I'd be excited about it.

Old 07-23-2007, 07:09 PM
bgowland
Neophyte

Other than the 10% off service how is this a deal? Sprint's site its $299 as well?

Old 07-23-2007, 10:04 PM
ignar
Thinker

No disrespect to poster, but if you're looking for a good deal on Mogul (or any other Sprint phone), Sprint SERO plan is the way to go. SERO plan has Mogul for $288.99 and it costs $30 for 500min, unlimited power vison, unlimtied text messages, unlimited picture mail, unlimited mobile-to-mobile, and Night starting at 7PM.

Old 08-16-2007, 05:27 AM
gaines
Neophyte
Send a message via ICQ to gaines Send a message via AIM to gaines Send a message via MSN to gaines Send a message via Yahoo to gaines

Yeah, this would be a decent deal if you could get SERO with it, but unfortunately I don't think it would be worth the trouble trying to switch to SERO during the 30 day trial period.

SprintMogul.net

Old 08-16-2007, 05:33 PM
code-frog
Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaines
Yeah, this would be a decent deal if you could get SERO with it, but unfortunately I don't think it would be worth the trouble trying to switch to SERO during the 30 day trial period.

SprintMogul.net
What is SERO?