Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Software

Old 06-29-2007, 04:30 PM
Paul Martin
Editor Emeritus
Default Real Time Strategy Game Machines at War Released to Open Beta

http://www.isotope244.com/machines-at-war.html

"Command an army of forces across the battlefield with ease in this real time strategy game. You are challenged to construct an epic war machine and use it to become a dominating world power. Machines at War features a random map system so every game you play is unique and poses new challenges. Build bridges to cross water, mow down forests to clear a path to the enemy, build walls to defend your position, track tread marks left by enemy tanks to their base, hide under trees for an ambush attack, these are just some of the unique game play elements available."

Isotope 244 has just released their real time strategy game Machines at War as a public beta. How can you not love a description like this: "Each unit leaves unique tread marks and wreckage when destroyed. You can also build bridges and mow down trees with ease!" After downloading it, be sure to give them feedback. Also, Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen has already posted a review of it in our forums.

Old 06-29-2007, 06:05 PM
Menneisyys
5000+ Posts? I Should OWN This Site!

Thanks for the frontpage!

The dev has just released version 0.91 with many enhancements and bug fixes, most of them are in direct response to my suggestions. I'll quickly post a remark on the new features.