Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Events

Old 01-13-2007, 11:30 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Saturday Random Hardware Giveaway

Today is Saturday, which is typically the day of the week I spend in my office trying to re-organize the chaos that ensued earlier in the week. Coming off the heels of CES, there's far more chaos than normal, so it's extra work. Putting away the silly number of flash drives I received, I looked at my number of Pocket PC accessories and realized that some of the older hardware I'll simply never use. Since I know that Pocket PC Thoughts use a wide variety of hardware, old and new, I thought someone out there could make better use of this stuff than I could. So here's what I'm giving away:

From left to right, that's a CompactFlash Socket 802.11b WiFi card, a Secure Digital Socket 802.11b Wifi card, and a combo Sandisk 256 MB Flash + 802.11b WiFi card.

Want one of them? Here's all you have to do: the first person to post a message to this thread telling me which item they want (limit one per person), what device they have that they'll use it with, and why they want it - gets it. I don't think I have manuals or driver disks for these, so what you see is what you get - but I don't imagine it will be hard tracking them down. ;-)

UPDATE: Contest over! Thanks for participating everyone, you never know when I'll be giving away more stuff... ;-)