Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Software

Old 12-20-2006, 06:45 PM
Darius Wey
Developer & Designer, News Editor Emeritus
Default PhatPad 4.0 Released

http://www.phatware.com/phatpad/index.html

"PhatWare Corporation, a leading provider of software products and professional services for mobile and desktop computers, announces the release of PhatPad 4.0, the next generation of the company's award-winning notes organizer for Microsoft Windows-based Tablet, Desktop and Windows Mobile powered Pocket PCs. PhatPad allows users to draw pictures, jot notes or put a mixture of pictures and typed text on a virtual scratch pad. The program uses new digital ink technology, which provides a very smooth ink flow, so it feels like writing on an actual piece of paper. While working with the note editor, PhatPad offers standard editing commands in addition to a customizable pen palette and variable pen width."

The new PhatPad 4.0 includes too many new features to list, so head over to the product page for details. A trial version is available for download, if you're interested in sampling the capabilities of this fine application. The full version is available now at an introductory price of $29.95 (normal price is $39.95). Those of you who purchased PhatPad 3.0 on or after September 1 can upgrade to PhatPad 4.0 for free; otherwise, it's a $19.95 upgrade.

Old 12-21-2006, 12:03 AM
MerlinAZ
Pupil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Wey
Those of you who purchased PhatPad 3.0 on or after September 1 can upgrade to PhatPad 4.0 for free.
I purchased it on September 4 and it isn't giving me a free upgrade. :cry:

The alarm function won't work in version 3 for me.
The support emails I've gotten back were of the "we're working on it" and "not fixed yet" variety.
It looks like they spent their time on version 4 instead of fixing a known bug.
Not good.

Old 12-21-2006, 01:03 AM
jmhope
Pupil

MerlinAZ

Just drop them a note with the email you received with the purchase. They are very quick to respond.

Old 12-21-2006, 05:23 AM
sixftunda
Pupil

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmhope
MerlinAZ

Just drop them a note with the email you received with the purchase. They are very quick to respond.
I hope they are. They havent responded to any forum questions for few weeks at least. I have been waiting to buy phatnotes til I got some questions answered.