Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Hardware

Old 09-05-2006, 07:00 PM
Darius Wey
Developer & Designer, News Editor Emeritus
Default HP iPAQ rx4000 to Include 1GB Storage?

http://www.pocketpc.com.hk/news.php?id=281

The announcement of the rx4000 drew a few smiles and frowns from the crowd - the latter primarily due to the Mobile Media Companion's apparent lack of storage space. However, PocketPC.com.hk (Babel Fish translation here) is reporting that the device includes 1GB of storage space, alongside the standard 64MB RAM and 128MB ROM configuration. And with an SDIO slot included, you could add an extra 4GB to it. The site also mentions the use of a Samsung 400MHz processor, and other specs we already knew about - a 2.8" QVGA display, 802.11b/g Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.0, a scroll wheel, and Windows Mobile 5.0.

Old 09-05-2006, 11:50 PM
Paragon
Magi

I don't care if it has 10gig....well mayyyyybbbbbe if it had 10gig. Give me a 6" foldout screen and I'll give you a 1000 bucks USD for it.

It's MEDIA device. If one buys a media device, shouldn't it have the ability to show video on somthing bigger???

Dave