Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Talk

Old 08-24-2006, 01:00 PM
Darius Wey
Developer & Designer, News Editor Emeritus
Default FlexMail 2007 Released: Now With More Bang

http://webis.net/products_info.php?p_id=mail

"We are proud to announce the final release of FlexMail 2007 to our users. This is a major release that brings Mail Filter Rules, Folder Searching, Meeting Request support and much more in a really fast package! This is the release many of our customers have been waiting for. FlexMail 2007 offers many major and minor improvements over previous versions of FlexMail/WebIS Mail."

FlexMail 2007, the latest version of Web Information Solutions' powerful mail client, has just been released. Many bugs have been patched, and plenty of user requested features have been included (the full list is available here). If you're tired of the default Messaging application included in Windows Mobile, then now's a good time to try FlexMail. Additional information on the product can be found at WebIS.net. Our affiliate software store has a free trial version, and is selling the full version for $19.95. If you plan to upgrade from an older FlexMail release, check out this page.

Old 08-28-2006, 10:18 PM
TOCA
Intellectual

I've tryed a big number of mail clients for my PPC, but still not found anny, that supports HTML mails from my Yahoo account, will this one do that trick?

Old 08-29-2006, 03:47 AM
Darius Wey
Developer & Designer, News Editor Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOCA
I've tryed a big number of mail clients for my PPC, but still not found anny, that supports HTML mails from my Yahoo account, will this one do that trick?
I'm not entirely sure. I no longer have a Yahoo! e-mail account to test it out. Fortunately, WebIS has a trial version of FlexMail available (and the HTML support looks rich), so you can download and install it for free and see how it performs.

Old 08-29-2006, 11:10 AM
schmenge
Intellectual

According to the FlexMail webpage:

Read HTML email for FlexMail IMAP/POP3 accounts

Old 08-29-2006, 04:55 PM
Janak Parekh
Editor Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOCA
I think you will need to enable POP3 access on your Yahoo! account. However, you may have to switch to a paid Yahoo subscription to do this. I can't remember -- you may want to log in and poke around.

--janak