Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Hardware

Old 05-10-2006, 03:00 AM
Jonathon Watkins
Swami
Default Orange SPV M600 Interactive Review

http://www.msmobilenews.com/page/1204/

"The first thing that you�ll immediately notice is its colour; deep black with chrome accents which really works, the device looks like a quality product and with a rubber insert around the centre of the edges and tight joins, the M600 feels as good as it looks. . . .The Orange SPV M600 is a great trade off in terms of size versus function; with a feature packed list of specifications that actually delivers on most counts it will keep the vast majority of its customers more than happy."

Brody from MsMobileNews has had a look at the Orange SPV M600 (HTC Prophet) and has shared his thoughts in an 'interactive' review. Well worth a look if it's on your shortlist or you have a thing about black and shiny devices. :wink: If you're bandwidth restrained however, be aware that this is a largish sized page with a looping video clip and a fair number of pictures.

Old 05-10-2006, 05:36 AM
ctmagnus
5000+ Posts? I Should OWN This Site!

:drool: Yummy!

Just an fyi, though: I believe this was frontpaged here a while ago. The date of the article is either March 4 or April 3. (I don't recall British date conventions atm.)

Old 05-10-2006, 05:06 PM
WorksForTurkeys
Intellectual

Kinda interesting marketing / reporting ploy: highlight the appearance of the device and then only show it from behind?

Maybe its just me, but having owned 10+ PDAs in the last 6 years, not once did the view from the back of the device influence my decision.... I've never been too concerned about my PDA case's view of the PDA. :wink:

Old 05-10-2006, 10:45 PM
Jonathon Watkins
Swami

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorksForTurkeys
.. highlight the appearance of the device and then only show it from behind?
I thought it looked like a face and thought it would be amusing to show it that way. :wink:

It's not marketing btw. Pictures illustrate whatever the author intends them to show. In a review of such a device I would definitely want to see the back, as often I don't get a chance to hold a device before buying it.