Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Articles & Resources

Old 03-11-2006, 08:00 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Decrypting DVDs with AnyDVD

http://www.digitalmediathoughts.com...ion=expand,9818

"AnyDVD is a real-time DVD decryption tool that works so well, you'd swear it was magic. The developers created a fast, lightweight, highly effective way of allowing you to work with video on commercial DVDs very easily. And beyond decryption, it has a few other tricks."

I published a review yesterday over at Digital Media Thoughts, and anyone that has tried getting DVDs onto their Pocket PC or Smartphone will likely appreciate what this program has to offer (especially in conjunction with CloneDVD Mobile or another transcoding program). Give it a read!

Old 03-12-2006, 02:34 AM
tourdewolf
Intellectual
Send a message via MSN to tourdewolf

Works great! But $40 is a little over the top - price would be right @ $19. Guess there is a little sin tax involved ops: :devilboy:

Old 03-12-2006, 06:25 AM
ipaq_wannabe
Thinker
Send a message via MSN to ipaq_wannabe

i have been using AnyDVD for a couple of years now - and it is just perfect... especially when i bring back DVDs from the States that are "region-restricted" here in Japan...

Old 03-14-2006, 09:06 PM
njl2016
Ponderer

AnyDVD in conjunction with CloneDVD Mobile is great for watching movies on your PocketPC. It's kinda expensive though, but the quality is great and the filesize is relatively small (Using DivX, a full length movie is only about 500MB)