Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Software

Old 01-05-2006, 01:00 AM
Darius Wey
Developer & Designer, News Editor Emeritus
Default Skyscape Announces New/Updated Nursing Titles for the PDA

http://www.skyscape.com/index/home.aspx

"Skyscape, Inc., the leader in mobile health and medical decision support tools, announced the release of several important new or updated nursing references for PDAs and smart phones. The announcement of the new titles � the latest in a growing series of trusted nursing reference titles marks Skyscape's "strong and continuing dedication to support the highly important and high demand nursing practice," said Sandeep Shah, Skyscape president and CEO."

Four new and updated nursing titles have just been released for the Pocket PC - namely, Lippincott Manual of Nursing Practice, Lippincott's Nursing Drug Guide 2006, Nurses' Guide to Clinical Procedures (5th Edition), and Nursing Drug Handbook 2006. They all range from $38.95 to $44.95 and make use of Skyscape's smARTlink technology.

Old 01-05-2006, 03:20 AM
CME2C
Pupil

Skyscape has great products, but I wish they supported smartphone. I have been hoping with Windows Mobile 5.0 they would, but it does not appear that way. I would be all over a smartphone if I could get their titles. It is just inconvenient to always have a bulky PDA/phone combo.