Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone News

Old 11-03-2005, 08:00 AM
Darius Wey
Developer & Designer, News Editor Emeritus
Default Spb Software House Announces the 2nd Annual Pocket PC Survey; Win an i-mate JASJAR!

http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/abo...5/nov02.html?en

"Spb Software House, the leading Pocket PC software developer, announces the Second Annual Spb Pocket PC Survey. The first survey, conducted in September 2005, provided extensive and priceless information to the whole Pocket PC community. Today's survey will be even more beneficial as it will allow us to gather and compile the most current information and then compare it to previous survey results. All statistical results will be publicly available immediately after the survey ends. All survey participants will be entered into a drawing to win an i-mate JASJAR. Spb Pocket PC Survey is a part of Spb's good will strategy to contribute to the Pocket PC community. This strategy also involves activities such as organizing the Pocket PC Developer Network website and developing the Spb Benchmark application. We are confident that the results of the survey will be both interesting and relevant to the Pocket PC community."

Spb's second annual Pocket PC survey has just gone live and is set to run from now until November 16th. It doesn't take too long to fill out, and who knows? You just might be lucky enough to win that i-mate JASJAR. Last year's survey results can be accessed from here, and we'll definitely keep you updated with this year's results when they are made available. To start the survey, click here.

Old 11-03-2005, 12:04 PM
BukTop
Pupil

By the way, all the participants of this survey can obtain a discount for all Spb's consumer products

Old 11-03-2005, 04:23 PM
phreaker18
Intellectual

yeah i saw that.......... but i wish i got the Jasjar

Old 11-03-2005, 05:02 PM
powder2000
Thinker

I must say, a fairly painless survey to win a sweet device.

Old 11-03-2005, 09:05 PM
Godsongz
Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by powder2000
I must say, a fairly painless survey to win a sweet device.
Agreed. Been through far worse for the opportunity to win something I wouldn't enjoy nearly as much as a jasjar. I guess that why I rarely participate in those things.

Old 11-04-2005, 05:42 PM
Underwater Mike
Thinker

Survey seemed pretty sluggish going from page to page.

Old 11-20-2005, 10:05 PM
Verdagon
Pupil
Send a message via AIM to Verdagon

So, where do we get the results? It's four days past Nov 16, and I still can't find any results on their site.

Old 11-21-2005, 01:37 AM
Darius Wey
Developer & Designer, News Editor Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdagon
So, where do we get the results? It's four days past Nov 16, and I still can't find any results on their site.
They'll be released when it's ready. At any rate, we'll keep you updated.