Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Articles & Resources

Old 07-21-2005, 05:00 PM
Darius Wey
Developer & Designer, News Editor Emeritus
Default New Pocket PC Software Site Launched: Please Welcome Pocketland.net!

http://www.pocketland.net/

You may have heard of Pocketland.de before - a popular Pocket PC software site targeted at German readers. Well, don't feel left out just yet. The folk who run the site have just informed me that their English portal, Pocketland.net, has just been launched. Please give the site a warm welcome, and pay them a visit when you have a spare moment.

Old 07-22-2005, 12:32 PM
PocketPC Addict
Intellectual

I've heard some very good things about Pocketland.de going out of their way to service their customers. I hope they continue this tradition with the English version too.

Old 12-13-2005, 06:34 PM
buzzard
Theorist

Pocketland is having a Christmas sale on major software programs but their site offers everything in � and � which obviously can be converted to $. When I tried to purchase Pocket Breeze I entered my Visa card data and it took me to a page that said I needed to transfer funds to a German bank. 8O Needless to say I didn't buy because I didn't know if I was supposed to do something or Visa is supposed to do something. They have some great savings and I hate to pass them up. I sent them an email but seeing that each day has specific programs on sale I may miss out on something waiting for their reply. Does anyone know how we USA'un's buy stuff from Pocketland ?

http://www.pocketland.net/shownews.p...e7114f811061fe