Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Software

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2007, 01:50 AM
Tervel
Neophyte
Default How to play One album which has 3 CDs Help!

Here's my problem, I have several albums which span across 2 or more CDs, I have them on my iPod Video and in iTunes there is an option to set CD 1 of x and then when listening to the Album, it goes through the songs 1, 2, 3 of CD 1 and then goes to 1, 2 etc of CD 2 and so on. When I show these songs in the Zune software they are clumped together 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, etc... I even see that in the Zune Track info it shows them that they are in Set 1/3 or 2/3 etc, but when playing them back it doesn't put them in the proper order. Any way to sort this out short of re-writing all the tags to reflect CD1 at the end of the Album field? I hate to do that because then I have to queue up mutliple albums instead of playing one all the way through. Thanks in advance