Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Software

Old 01-18-2005, 09:00 PM
Darius Wey
Developer & Designer, News Editor Emeritus
Default Spb Finance Updated

http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/pro...cts/finance/?en

Recently, Spb Software House updated their Spb Finance packages adding a host of new enhancements and fixes in the releases. However, some users were experiencing problems with the new updates, so the developers set off to have these corrected. A couple of days ago, a second set of newer updates were released. So for those of you who were experiencing problems before, hopefully these new updates will help resolve it. You can download them here.

Old 01-19-2005, 12:28 AM
tzirbel
Pupil

Installed the new version and like it. Does anybody know what the "Initial transaction position feature" is?

Old 01-19-2005, 12:29 AM
ctmagnus
5000+ Posts? I Should OWN This Site!

Perfect timing! I did something to ActiveSync a while ago that caused it to lose the Spb Finance item. Rather than downloading the same version and reinstalling to correct the issue, I now get to upgrade.

Old 01-19-2005, 05:24 AM
tzirbel
Pupil

Ok, I figured it out. The reinstall left all but my register sort order intact.
Testing the sync to money; it seems that my old issues have now been corrected. A transaction with a new category required 2 syncs in the past now all sync up on the first try.
Great job Spb.

Old 01-19-2005, 09:58 AM
Darius Wey

Hmmm - for those interested, "Import from Money (Pocket PC)" seems to be a new feature.

Old 01-19-2005, 11:25 AM
LightMan
Pupil

Thanks a lot for the update I've been using the Money Edition for reviewing purposes (working together with MS Money 2005 desktop) and I'm loving it Sync's directly with money effortlessly and has all the features that the Money ppc plugin should have.

p.s. I also have to admit some serious pleasure in finally getting rid of the horribly limited MS Money plugin :mrgreen:

Old 01-20-2005, 01:51 AM
ctmagnus
5000+ Posts? I Should OWN This Site!

:clap: It syncs A/R accounts! Now I can have my invoices with me again, wherever I go!

PocketQuicken has always done that but I decided to switch to Spb Finace last rebuild

Old 02-11-2005, 06:11 PM
tzirbel
Pupil

Spb Launch new versions of Finance yesterday. I noticed that a minor issue I had with 1.1 Money Ed. has been corrected in 1.2. Anybody know what else has changed?

Old 02-12-2005, 02:10 AM
Darius Wey

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzirbel
Spb Launch new versions of Finance yesterday. I noticed that a minor issue I had with 1.1 Money Ed. has been corrected in 1.2. Anybody know what else has changed?
The primary change is full support for integration with Pocket Plus, but as always, there are bug fixes in this new version (I don't have the list on me at the moment).

Old 02-12-2005, 02:16 AM
Darius Wey

Er... I just found the list of changes lying on my desktop. I thought I had lost it at first. :|

Universal Changes:
� Deleting memorized transaction fixed
� Report view type saving fixed
� Budgets totals calculation fixed
� Category customization in Reports fixed
� Saving data file improved
� Split payments improved

Edition-Specific Changes:
Standard Edition:-
� Scheduled transaction alarm improved
Money Edition:-
� Localized MS Money version support implemented