Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Software

Old 01-12-2005, 12:00 AM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default SpaceTime Calculator

http://www.spacetime.us

"SpaceTime Calculator is a revolutionary scientific calculator for your Pocket PC, Palm OS 5 device, and Windows PC that supports trigonometric functions (sin, cos, tan), complex numbers, and more! Now updated for full support of VGA Pocket PCs! Features include Trigonometric Functions (sin, cos, tan, asin, acos, atan), Scientific Functions (log, ln, abs), Memory system to store and recall up to 4 answers, change the angle mode to degrees, radians or grads, supports Complex Numbers, display the answer in decimal or fraction mode."

If you're looking for a free scientific calculator for your desktop computer, SpaceTime Calculator is worth a look - the Pocket PC version is $9.95.

Old 01-12-2005, 01:45 AM
ctmagnus
5000+ Posts? I Should OWN This Site!

Don't forget their other url - www.twostunads.com. :lol:

Old 01-12-2005, 10:09 AM
Ratel10mm
Ponderer

It's a nice calculator, but I wish someone would write one similar to my old Casio FX82. For me, it had 2 great features: I didn't need to figure out how to use a RPN / SVPAM calculator with the assistance of a manual that tells me no more than how to add, subtract, divide & multiply. (yes, I am that old, and when did calculator manufacturers stop providing a comprehensive manual with their machines?? :evil: ). And 2, it had a button that would swap the previous input with the one on the screen, which was highly useful to me.
First developer to produce something that I can use like that gets my custom! :lol:

Old 01-12-2005, 10:25 AM
rhmorrison
Philosopher

I think that the Pocket 15C Scientific Calculator from Lygea Calculators to be a MUCH BETTER deal for $16.95.

Old 01-12-2005, 10:35 AM
rhmorrison
Philosopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratel10mm
It's a nice calculator, but I wish someone would write one similar to my old Casio FX82. For me, it had 2 great features: I didn't need to figure out how to use a RPN / SVPAM calculator with the assistance of a manual that tells me no more than how to add, subtract, divide & multiply. (yes, I am that old, and when did calculator manufacturers stop providing a comprehensive manual with their machines?? :evil: ). And 2, it had a button that would swap the previous input with the one on the screen, which was highly useful to me.
First developer to produce something that I can use like that gets my custom! :lol:
Have you looked at the AceIT Calculator - v2.0?

There are a large number of FREEWARE calculators available at Pocket PC Freewares, take a look!

Old 01-12-2005, 10:44 AM
NLS
Intellectual
Send a message via MSN to NLS

RDCalc is the one
I hope it goes VGA soon (esp. for the plot functions)

after RDCalc, maybe RealCalculator (good but confusing) and then maybe CoolCalc (because it's modular so potentialy powerful)
just maybe

all the rest come far behind

Old 01-12-2005, 11:07 AM
mattrev
Neophyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratel10mm
Have you tried Calc98?
www.calculator.org

Old 01-12-2005, 11:41 AM
rhmorrison
Philosopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLS
RDCalc is the one. I hope it goes VGA soon (esp. for the plot functions)
Very IMPRESSIVE, and ONLY costs $11.99!

Can be found at the Raven Digital website or purchased from Handango.

Old 01-12-2005, 11:45 AM
NLS
Intellectual
Send a message via MSN to NLS

calc98 is nice but VERY old and I'd say abandoned
(and unstable when trying to quit it)

I'd say the best freeware though

Old 01-12-2005, 04:30 PM
powder2000
Thinker

Ya, Calc98 has been my choice for a long time, although old, what really has changed in the way a calc. works? I think it is an excellent program and have never had it hang on my eg-800 or 1945.