Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Software

Old 12-03-2004, 08:00 PM
Janak Parekh
Editor Emeritus
Default Pocket QuickPaster - Clipboard Management for Pocket PCs

http://www.cactusfactory.com/qp/Poc...uickPaster.html

"Pocket QuickPaster lets you organize and store in categories any of your frequently used texts - letter templates, document and report forms, meeting notes, e-mail signatures and salutations, etc. Easy-to-use, Pocket QuickPaster lets you boost your productivity and save your time - in just one stylus tap you can copy the necessary text to Clipboard and then paste it to any application on your Pocket PC."

This looks useful if you enter certain kinds of data frequently. You can download a trial or buy a copy from Handango - it retails for $14.95. [Affiliate]

Old 12-03-2004, 08:15 PM
ipaq_wannabe
Thinker
Send a message via MSN to ipaq_wannabe

i already have "CopyTextPro" and "ScrapPanel" with me...

if this thing could do BOTH what the above-mentioned apps do, then ill purchase it in a sec, ie., CopyTextPro allows any chosen template to be inserted instantly to the last cursor position saving a couple more taps to do the "pasting"

Old 12-03-2004, 08:18 PM
ipaq_wannabe
Thinker
Send a message via MSN to ipaq_wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaq_wannabe
i already have "CopyTextPro" and "ScrapPanel" with me...

if this thing could do BOTH what the above-mentioned apps do, then ill purchase it in a sec, ie., CopyTextPro allows any chosen template to be inserted instantly to the last cursor position saving a couple more taps to do the "pasting"
however, it still being in version 1.0, i see great promise - actually it took me about a year to find apps that would allow me "multi-clipboard" functionality for the PocketPC

Old 12-03-2004, 09:46 PM
kamikun
Ponderer

Yea, I'm a big fan of biomobility's stuff too. I'm not seeing an immediate advantage over what CopyTextPro offers so I think I'll stick with what I have (and it was a bit cheaper... espically when bundled with Data On The Run :? )

Old 12-04-2004, 09:08 AM
Cactus Factory
Neophyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamikun wrote
Yea, I'm a big fan of biomobility's stuff too. I'm not seeing an immediate advantage over what CopyTextPro offers so I think I'll stick with what I have (and it was a bit cheaper... espically when bundled with Data On The Run :? )
Hello,

What about advantages - I can sign just the following (most important):

- Storage with user-created categories instead of plain list. IMHO it's much convenient and fast way to organizing and access templates.
- Composite templates - this is very powerful tool for creation really complex dynamic templates for the complex tasks
- Frexible templates presentation - you can choose presentation way "up to you".
- "Owner Info" macros

Old 12-07-2004, 07:45 AM
Cactus Factory
Neophyte

Pocket PC Louisville has reviewed the productivity tool Pocket QuickPaster:

"...At first I wondered if I would really use an application like this, but the more I have played with it, the more I see it's value."

"... there are a myriad of uses for Pocket QuickPaster... Even if you use a keyboard for data entry on a Pocket PC, this application can prove helpful, particularly with repetitive large sections of text."

"...This will hold countless cool quotes and other such thought-provoking tidbits for insertion into emails and other written correspondence. How cool to have these handy to insert into emails!"

Click here to read full review.