Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Hardware

Old 11-08-2004, 05:00 PM
Darius Wey
Developer & Designer, News Editor Emeritus
Default Seidio: Swivel Clip Holster for the HP iPAQ h6315

http://www.seidioonline.com/Product...uctCode=HLIP63B

"The ultimate in convenience and functionality, this innovative, well-designed and well-engineered locking swivel clip holster is the easiest way to carry and protect your iPAQ h6315."

There comes a time when every self-confessed geek needs a holster. Not for a gun � but for an iPAQ! Seidio have brought yet another fine release which provides just that � but this time, it's aimed at the iPAQ h6315. The holster allows for easy insertion and removal of the device, while keeping it secure in the process. It also provides easy access to the device's buttons and headphone jack. Seidio are currently selling this at the sale price of $28.95. Anyone out there interested?

Old 11-08-2004, 06:53 PM
thanos255
Intellectual

Great idea even though I have a pda2k..but I am all for a company making a profit....$28.95!!!! that is crazy for that.

Even cell phone plastic holsters in the OEM stores AT&T and Tmobile are phreaking much cheaper then that!

Come on...give us a break.

BTW Hopefully nobody will say "well it has a protective pad", ok...go buy some flat weather striping at home depot fr a few dollars and cut it to fit.

Old 11-08-2004, 07:51 PM
ctmagnus
5000+ Posts? I Should OWN This Site!

imo, this holster could give new meaning to the term "shooting from the hip"