Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Software

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2007, 08:32 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Zune.net Enhanced with New Functionality

http://zuneinsider.com/archive/2007/02/05/zune-net-update-tomorrow-account-management.aspx

"Hope everyone had a great weekend. Me? Good, but bummed about the Bears. Tomorrow, around 10 AM (PST), the support page on Zune.net will update, giving you the ability to manage your account from a web browser - no need to sign into the client. This will enable a few things, like:
  • Update, change, or cancel your Zune Pass subscription
  • Buy Points
  • Change the password on your 'Tag
  • Update your credit card info, view your statement
  • More"

Tomorrow is today, and Cesar's comment about the Zune.net site being updated has come to pass. There's nothing terribly exciting here - just some functionality that will make things easier for you to manage your account.