Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Software

Old 08-20-2004, 10:00 PM
Pat Logsdon
Magi
Default Pocket Breeze 4.1 Released

http://www.handango.com/brainstore/...nId=0&catalog=1

� View up to 30 days of appointments and tasks on your Today screen
� Choose your own layout, fonts & colors - even your category and status icons
� Integrates seamlessly with Agenda Fusion, Pocket Informant, and the default PIM
� Manage your tasks with virtually unlimited grouping and sorting capabilities
� Edit tasks and appointments with one tap
� View your task and appointment notes with scrolling pop-up windows
� Jump ahead to any day or week with the calendar pop-up window
� A year's worth of your contacts, birthdays and anniversaries with flashing reminders...and more

SBSH is doing their best to make your Today screen a more useful place, and Pocket Breeze 4.1 represents the latest succulent fruit of their labors. To sweeten the deal, they've made the wise decision to hire the always excellent Juni to spruce up the interface. I'm using Dashboard at the moment, and this is making me think rather seriously about switching. If I do, I'm comforted by the fact that it can be purchased for just $12.95, less an additional 15% if you're a subscriber. [Affiliate] Has anyone else made the jump? Thoughts?

Old 08-20-2004, 10:31 PM
Jorlin
Ponderer

I have made the jump from PIToday to PocketBreeze...
Why?

Because PB simply offers more: TaskView, Important appointments view and now even a tab for contacts...

It is almost a PIM for your Today Screen. Currently there is no today screen plug-in that can compete with PB regarding the management of your personal data.

The latest version adds a great filtering feature to the long list of what PB can do... This is just what I was missing.

And I am very glad that Amit tries to add features that were requested and enhance the functionality of PB as fast as possible.

I think we can expect even more in the future... well, I am sure about that

Old 08-20-2004, 11:39 PM
mrkablooey
Philosopher
Send a message via AIM to mrkablooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorlin
I have made the jump from PIToday to PocketBreeze...
Why?
<...>
And I am very glad that Amit tries to add features that were requested and enhance the functionality of PB as fast as possible.
YES. www.sbsh.net/forums is where you go for that, the service is awesome, nothing but great things to say about Amit and the rest of the SBSH gang!

:rock on dude!: :rock on dude!: :rock on dude!: :rock on dude!:

Old 08-20-2004, 11:50 PM
foebea
Intellectual
Default aww

I want to use it.. but where would I put my pocket plus? My current layout (which I love absolutly) takes up most of the screen.

:cry:

Old 08-21-2004, 12:01 AM
dommasters
Intellectual

Brilliant app. Enough said.
Dom

Old 08-21-2004, 12:40 AM
maymaio
Pupil

PB really changed the way I use my Pocket PC! 8)

You might also want to mention their latest new addition to support additional tabs like ContactBreeze which gives great contact interface inside PB and also the new ability to enable/disable tabs.

Kudos to the SBSH team for a great piece of software!

The screenshot on the initial post is the old default design, here is a screenshot from their site with the new design you can also find many great skins on their site, most of them Juni's work.

Old 08-21-2004, 12:52 AM
Jorlin
Ponderer
Default Re: aww

Quote:
Originally Posted by foebea
I want to use it.. but where would I put my pocket plus? My current layout (which I love absolutly) takes up most of the screen.

:cry:
Do not :cry:, please...

You can actually minimize/maximize PB instantly if you want/not want to use it / take to much space of the TS. ... 8)

Old 08-21-2004, 03:01 AM
Sully
Pupil

PocketBreeze hight is fully adjustable to take up as little or as much space on your today screen as you would like. It also has built in scroll bars to allow viewing of all of your data. Be sure to check out ContactBreeze for PB also, you can view all of your contact on the today screen with in PB .

Special offer going on now. check this link:
http://www.sbsh.net/products/pocketb...special_offers

Old 08-21-2004, 05:16 AM
foebea
Intellectual
Default Excellent . . . </burns>

I will check it out then, front page space is at a premium, and it gets tough to make it all play happy.

One thing I would like to see SBP do with PocketPlus, is a per page today item configuration, so I can have weather apps on one tab, and calander apps on another etc.

Thanks for the tip, This software looks very nice, and may complement what I use currently well.

Old 08-21-2004, 07:56 AM
rob1303
Neophyte

This is a great programme. My 2210 would only be about half as productive for me without it.

There are alot of options for you to customise - so you can get it looking just as you want it.

It is also very fast and intergrates with Pocket Informant brilliantly.

If you haven't tried 4.1 and smart filters - try it now!

Rob