Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Buy & Sell

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2004, 06:06 PM
Fishie
Pontificator
Default For exchange Palm Zire 72, 2 days old

I have for exchange a Zire 72 that came into my possesion brand new and with 2 years of warranty on the 20th of july.

I have turned charged it, turned it on fiddled with it a bit, taking pics, making movies, hotsyncing over bleutooth, pairing it with my phone etcetera before deciding that yeah its a cool fast machine and has excellent videoplaying capabilities(trough the mediaplayer it plays mpeg and avi as well as asf, thing is you have to use a card reader to transfer the files to a card since the quickinstall refuses to do so becouse they lack the .pdb extension, strange considering it does accept MP3s that way) but ultimatly is of no use for me since I am a PPC person.

I can also throw in a 256mb CF or SD card depending on what we exhange it for.

What am i looking to trade it for?
Well that I dont know really, a smarthphone, another PPC, a mobilepro 780/790, a ppc phone edition, a Jornada palmtop, intermec 6651?
really I have no idea.

Just make me an offer and we can take it from there.

Feel free to post an offer here, private message me or email me at aliATthe-nextlevel.com

Update, this is the International version(larger ROM to acomodate the language support, after a hard reset you can choose the OS to be in English, German, French, Spanish, italian or Portugese).