Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Accessories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-2004, 07:31 PM
OSUKid7
Mystic
Default Cellphone Help

I just got out of my verizon contract early due to major problems with coverage...that's a different story though.

Anyway, I need help in chosing a new provider, plan and phones. There will be 4 phones on this plan. A family plan would be great, if anyone knows of any good ones. The only major restriction is for my phone - I need a bluetooth phone. I'm not too picky. Cheaper is better. I don't even need color if there are any B&W BT phones. I'd like to keep it in the $50-100 range...maybe $150 max. I'd like to be able to pair it with my iPaq (currently 3870, but am planning on getting the 4700 series) so I can surf the net, etc.

I'm leaning towards T-Mobile or AT&TW, although I haven't researched it a ton. The main thing is price. I want a BT plan for my phone, but it's g2 be cheap. I probably wouldn't need an unlimited plan as I'm usually around WiFi. The plan(s) will need free long distance, and most likely the lowest allocation of minutes.

Lastly, I'm leaving for CA next Monday, so I'd like to see if it's possible to get this done before then. I know it's soon and I'll prolly end up just waiting until I get back, but I can always hope.

So what do you guys suggest? Thanks!