¹ Just lost my library - Thoughts Media Forums Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2007, 01:55 AM
priesmeyer
Ponderer
Default Just lost my library

Well, it happened. My first big headache for my Zune. I don't even know what I was doing- just listening to songs on the marketplace, I think.

I think I was closing the application when I got a popup error- something about a corrupt library. I have my mouse pointer to auto-jump to the default button on the screen and I was click happy and clicked the mouse before I read what I was looking about. Then it was gone and I had an empty library screen.

I tried to do a search for media items on my computer and it had all the folders that I was monitoring listed right there but clicking search didn't do anything. So I rebooted.

When it came back up, I repeated the "find media" process but this time the screen came up and it's forgotten all my monitored folders. This is what I got:

http://www.wildknights.com/images/ca...unelibrary.jpg

I'm so excited about this new development. I don't have the spirit right now to set up those folders so I'm going to go watch the office and deal with this later.. or tomorrow...

EDIT: Okay, I figured I'd just add a folder and click "Ok" and nothing's happening. When I go back in, the same screen you see above is presented.

I think I'm going to have to reinstall this software.

***huge image that was breaking our forums edited out by moderator JD. please don't post images bigger than 500 pixels wide to our forums, thanks!***

Last edited by priesmeyer; 01-12-2007 at 01:58 AM..