¹ Data Recovery Software for Zune - Thoughts Media Forums Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Talk

Old 01-09-2007, 12:00 AM
Aaron Roma
Editor Emeritus
Default Data Recovery Software for Zune

http://www.p-dd.com/zune-music-recovery-software.html

"Software for Zune music recovery restores music, mp3, mp4 pictures, video files and folders lost due to accidental deletion, corruption, formatting and improper handling of your zune digital music player."

Pro Data Doctor has released a software package designed to assist in recovering lost data from you Zune player. I'm not sure how useful this software is, especially for $70. Is it really that common to have files on your Zune, but not on your PC? If I lost information on my player, I would simply resync with my PC. I've personally never used any software from Pro Data Doctor, and I'm a little leery of this package since its description makes claims to its "Wi-Fi connectivity" and its support for "all Zune accessories". (Why would data recovery software need to support my FM transmitter or car changer?) Have any of you had any experience with this company?

Old 02-06-2007, 12:51 PM
Pensivemood
Neophyte

I am not at all aware of this company which you describe but I know another one which do the same work recover all types of file like (BMP, JPG, JPEG,TIFF,PNG,GIFF,MP3,WAV,MPEG, MPG, AVI) from digital media. To have more information about the product you can visit http://www.stellarinfo.com/digital-media-recovery.htm