Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Articles & Resources

Old 12-15-2003, 02:00 PM
marlof
Contributing Editor Emeritus
Default PDAntic Reviews Mac to Pocket PC Sync Tools

http://www.pdantic.com/reviews/macs2ppcs.htm

If my recent review of Missing Sync for Pocket PC left you wondering how it compares to PocketMac Pro 3.0, you might be interested in the review Steve Sande over at PDAntic has published. He describes features, usability and flaws of both programs, so this might help you decide what sync tool to get for your Mac. His conclusion is that he likes both flavors: "In either case, Macintosh users now have a huge variety of Pocket PCs available to them that will work beautifully with their Macs and Mac applications. The Missing Sync for Pocket PC and PocketMac Pro 3.0 are both well-executed programs that can bring together the best of both worlds - Macintosh computers and Windows Mobile Pocket PCs."

Old 12-15-2003, 03:25 PM
Thinkingmandavid
Pontificator
Send a message via ICQ to Thinkingmandavid Send a message via Yahoo to Thinkingmandavid

I do not use a mac but if I did that was really a good review and very helpful. I enjoyed learning so if anyone I know runs into a problem I am glad to be armed with some information.
I like the photo's and explanations, they were very easy to follow. I almos found myself wanting to try out a mac just to see what it would be like.

Old 12-15-2003, 07:51 PM
XmanHP548
Pupil
Default PocketMac 3.0 user here

It works pretty well all things considered...It is not as seemless as it could be, but it is functional. :armed: