Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone News

Old 11-17-2003, 07:07 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default MDM Offers Free PDA Software to First 5000 People - Who Live in the US That Is...

http://www.gomdm.com/

"Mobile Digital Media (MDM), the world�s largest publisher of plug-and-play consumer software for PDAs and smartphones on expansion media, today announced that the first 5,000 people to register for the MDM newsletter at the new www.goMDM.com website will receive one free MDM software MMC or SD card. The first 5,000 newsletter registrants at www.goMDM.com will be able to choose from a range of MDM reference and entertainment titles for the Palm OS� including popular products such as PalmPak� Dictionary/Thesaurus, PalmPak� Game Card: Rayman�, Sega� Classics featuring Sonic the Hedgehog�, and PalmPak� Travel Card: Worldwide Cities. For Windows Mobile�-based Pocket PC 2002 or higher devices, MDM will offer Atari� Retro featuring seven original Atari 2600 games. This free offer represents a $29.95 - $39.95 retail value depending on the product."

Old 11-17-2003, 07:19 PM
animlmed
Ponderer

Just signed up for mine. I guess the only one we can get is the Atari game pack. Hey, it's free, I'm not going to knock it. Thanks for the post Jason!!

Old 11-17-2003, 07:20 PM
Wuss912
Intellectual

it looks like this is all palm software

Old 11-17-2003, 07:27 PM
toncek
Neophyte

Just signed up too. Too bad it doesn't tell you if you are within the first 5,000 or not. Thanks for the tip.

Old 11-17-2003, 07:28 PM
Fishie
Pontificator

Iowa is not illegible for this?

Old 11-17-2003, 07:29 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wuss912
it looks like this is all palm software
No, they have some Pocket PC version - I imagine when you specify that you have a Pocket PC they'll send out the Pocket PC versions. At least, I hope they would. ;-)

BTW, it's for people in the US only.

Old 11-17-2003, 07:35 PM
MasterOfMoo
Ponderer

I like that they have Age of Empires for the Pocket PC as well. Guess I'll have to go shopping after I finish this form for the freebie.

Old 11-17-2003, 07:44 PM
Jon Westfall
Executive Editor, Android Thoughts

I've never gotten/bought a commercial MMC / SD card (with preloaded software). Does anyone know if you can erase these things and use them as a (albeit small) storage card?

Old 11-17-2003, 08:03 PM
kiwi
Thinker

looked like palm software.. I signed up for the retro pack.. (to my US address ;-)

Old 11-17-2003, 08:04 PM
dean_shan
Mystic

Thanks Jason. I signed up. I hope I'm one of the 5,000. I asked for the Sega pack. Does anyone know if you can copy the software off the card so that I do not have to have the card in to play?