Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Customizations & Content

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2003, 04:24 PM
Russ
Ponderer
Default 'Lust Over Pendle' and 'Dissipation and Despair' ebooks by A.J. Hall

I'm pleased to announce that one of our free ebooks (Lust Over Pendle by A.J. Hall) has made it to the final 6 in the General Section of HP Slash Fiction awards. This is fan fiction but is extremely well written as well as being very, very funny. You can download it in MS Reader format (palm format is on the way) or read on-line at:
http://www.shoesforindustry.net/html/ebooks.html

I'm also very pleased to say that we now have the eagerly anticipated sequel to Lust Over Pendle, the new novel 'Dissipation and Despair' (also by A.J. Hall) available at the same url.
Book Covers
Lust Over Pendle

Dissipation and Despair

I would write a review but Google has plenty written by more learned people than myself. The web site also has the blurbs and a link to an interview with the author.

Before anyone asks me, no I don't write these (I just wish I could!) but if you are looking for an extremely good read then start with Lust Over Pendle - it's brill and has been extremely popular. Don't believe me, look up 'Lust Over Pendle' in Google, last time I looked the first 70 or so items were all related to the work. In fact, I've just done a Google search for 'Dissipation and Despair' and it is at three on the list. We only released the ebook last night! (8pm BST UK 30/9/2003).

ops: Sorry about the site, it is being re-writen at the moment, so it's lacking quite a bit, but this is to make it more Pocket PC friendly

I hope you enjoy then as much as I have,

Russ

P.S. We are just starting to get the first reviews of the new novel 'Dissipation and Despair' - very positive. It seems people have stayed up all night/skipped work or whatever to read it. Get them while you can - I can see this author being snapped up by a major publisher real soon...