Loading feed...

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > Thoughts Media Off Topic

Old 10-01-2003, 01:00 AM
Ed Hansberry
Contributing Editor Emeritus
Default Humor: Victims of Male Bashing Jokes Strike Back

1. How many men does it take to open a beer? None. It should be opened by the time she brings it.

2. Why is a Laundromat a really bad place to pick up woman? Because a woman who can't even afford a washing machine will probably never be able to support you.

3. Why do women have smaller feet than men? It's one of those "evolutionary things" that allows them to stand closer to the kitchen sink.

4. How do you know when a woman is about to say something smart? When she starts her sentence with "A man once told me."

5. How do you fix a woman's watch? You don't. There is a clock on the oven.

6. Why do men fart more than women? Because women can't shut up long enough to build up the required pressure.

7. If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is yelling at the front door, whom do you let in first? The dog, of course. He'll shut up once you let him in.

8. What's worse than a Male Chauvinist Pig? A woman that won't do what she's told.

9. I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was "Always."

10. I haven't spoken to my wife for 18 months: I don't like to interrupt her.

11. What do you call a woman who has lost 95% of her intelligence? Divorced.

12. Scientists have discovered a food that diminishes a woman's sex drive by 90%. It is called Wedding Cake.

13. Marriage is a 3-ring circus: Engagement Ring, Wedding Ring, Suffering.

14. Our last fight was my fault; My wife asked me. "What's on the TV?" I said, "Dust!"

15. Why do men die before their wives? They want to.

16. Young Son: "Is it true, Dad, I heard that in some parts of Africa a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her?" Dad: "That happens in every country, son."

17. A man inserted an advertisement in the classifieds: Wife Wanted." The next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can have mine."

18. The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once.

19. Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are beautiful.

20. Why do brides wear white? Men like their dishwasher to match the fridge and range

:rotfl:

Old 10-01-2003, 01:09 AM
JustinGTP
Mystic

OH MY GOD!! That is soooo funny,

but this in practice in real life would be discrimination of course, but hey, its still hilarious!!

-Justin

:rotfl:

Old 10-01-2003, 01:12 AM
easylife
Theorist

You should move this into the OFF-TOPIC forum! :lol:

Old 10-01-2003, 04:54 PM
JackTheTripper
Sage
Send a message via AIM to JackTheTripper

Why do men only get one ear pierced? That's when they pass out.

Old 10-01-2003, 07:09 PM
PetiteFlower
Magi

Just because male bashing jokes are wrong, does that make it ok to post this sort of hateful sexist crap? I don't think so. My mommy taught me that 2 wrongs don't make a right when I was 5 years old. One should rise above and set an example, not sink to the level of retaliating at things that piss them off.

Old 10-01-2003, 07:12 PM
Ed Hansberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetiteFlower
Just because male bashing jokes are wrong, does that make it ok to post this sort of hateful sexist crap?
Oh come on. You need to be able to laugh at yourself. THis was sent to me by a friend. His wife gave it to him and my wife thought it way hysterical.

Old 10-01-2003, 07:20 PM
dh
Mystic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Hansberry
Quote:
Just because male bashing jokes are wrong, does that make it ok to post this sort of hateful sexist crap?
Oh come on. You need to be able to laugh at yourself. THis was sent to me by a friend. His wife gave it to him and my wife thought it way hysterical.
Since today is my anniversary, I can certainly relate to the wedding cake one :rotfl:
My wife thought they were really funny as well.

Old 10-01-2003, 07:35 PM
PetiteFlower
Magi

I can't even read crap like this without getting uncontrollably angry. I don't think it's funny, laughing at yourself for things that are true is one thing but for lies and stereotypes it's a totally different story. There are plenty of things to laugh about without making light of these negative gender stereotypes.

And yes, I WOULD get just as upset if you posted male-bashing jokes.

Old 10-01-2003, 07:36 PM
Steven Cedrone

Thread locked and moved to HOF&S...

;-)

Steven Cedrone
Community Moderator

Old 10-04-2003, 04:17 PM
Ed Hansberry

Quote:
I can't even read crap like this without getting uncontrollably angry. I don't think it's funny, laughing at yourself for things that are true is one thing but for lies and stereotypes it's a totally different story. There are plenty of things to laugh about without making light of these negative gender stereotypes.

And yes, I WOULD get just as upset if you posted male-bashing jokes.
But you wouldn't get just as upset if you bashed males, right?

http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/foru...c.php?p=166180

Quote:
Well that's what you get for asking men, they so rarely make sense you know.
At the risk of really ticking off Steve, I'm putting this back in the OT forum because these jokes are funny and to be controlled by one person whinning as if offended and ruining it for everyone else just doesn't sit well, especially when they are hypocritical about it. :roll: