Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Articles & Resources

Old 09-10-2003, 05:06 AM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Tower Mogul Reviewed by PPCzone.net

http://www.ppczone.net/modules.php?...owcontent&id=24

"One cannot avoid the word "SimTower" when talking about this game. eSoft Interactive, the makers of games such as Cubeex as well as Marble Mania 2 have created a "SimTower" for the Pocket PC called Tower Mogul. They are a Phillipine based company comprised of young and spirited individuals who believe that the Pocket PC is the future of handhelds. Just like SimTower, the object of the game is build your own tower while making sure you have a steady cash flow to expand your tower. You begin as a 1-star tower and you must complete the set objectives to progress to 2-star tower and so on. As you progress from one star to the next, a new set of buildings and features will become available to you. For example, when becoming a two-star tower, you will be able to build a much more variety of stores and shops as opposed to just a Burger Joint."

This looks like a very cool game! You can download a free demo or buy it for $11.99. [Affiliate]

Old 09-10-2003, 06:34 AM
ppcsurfr
Philosopher

Cool!!!

You can read more about it at www.esoftinteractive.com and learn more about VIRTS.

:-)

Great work there Erik and Aiza!!!

Mabuhay! ~ Carlo

Old 09-11-2003, 03:03 AM
daninnj
Ponderer

Yep, it's well worth the money! If you ever played SimTower, you'll love this. It's a little different, but better.

Old 09-11-2003, 07:36 AM
stitics
Intellectual
Send a message via ICQ to stitics Send a message via AIM to stitics Send a message via MSN to stitics Send a message via Yahoo to stitics

I downloaded the trial last night and I have a question. When you are looking at the details of a unit the bottom of the screen tells you that you can make adjustments to the unit from that screen. The only adjustment I have seen is the rent for the office space. Is that all you can adjust, or are the rest disabled in the trial, or what?

Old 09-11-2003, 06:00 PM
ikesler
Intellectual

I think it is just turned off for the trial........ I am thinking that since it says it on every type of room/space.......
Fun game..... I am going to pick it up.......
If you sign for the newsletter you get a whopping dollar off!!!!!!!

Old 09-12-2003, 12:16 PM
elizamft
Neophyte
Send a message via ICQ to elizamft Send a message via AIM to elizamft Send a message via MSN to elizamft Send a message via Yahoo to elizamft

Quote:
Originally Posted by stitics
I downloaded the trial last night and I have a question. When you are looking at the details of a unit the bottom of the screen tells you that you can make adjustments to the unit from that screen. The only adjustment I have seen is the rent for the office space. Is that all you can adjust, or are the rest disabled in the trial, or what?
You can adjust different things for different units. For more info, please visit the tower mogul website, http://www.esoftinteractive.com/ppc-tm.html