Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Events

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2003, 11:01 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default "Big Thinker" Giveaway Extravaganza Contest Timeline

When I announced the big contest last week, there was a little confusion about how exactly it was going to work. This message should clear everything up. First up, the timeline for each giveaway will be as follows:

If you're a subscriber, you're automatically in the drawning for each prize. I considered trying to filter for device type (because some of the prizes are device-specific), but ultimately decided it would be too complicated. So if you win a prize you can't use, it's up to you to sell it, give it away, offer it back for another prize drawing, etc.

If you're not a subscriber, please mail a postcard depicting a scene/attraction/something from your home town to me. It's worth noting that the cost of buying and mailing 15 post cards is probably more than becoming a subscriber and being entered automatically.

On this postcard, be sure to include the Web site where you saw the prize (Pocket PC Thoughts), the prize you want to be in the drawing for, along with your valid return email address, and the answer to this mathematical equation: 4 + 81 x (20 / 4). If you're entering multiple contests, you'll need to send in one postcard per contest - each postcard must state the name of the prize you're trying to win. Entries missing any of the above information will be excluded from the drawing, although we'll keep your postcard if it looks nice and hang it on our wall. :-)

A random drawing will be held from a pool consisting of all the postcard entries and the subscriber entries. Because the first drawing is in less than two weeks, international non-subscribers should start sending in their postcards immediately.