Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Software

Old 08-19-2003, 02:30 PM
Andy Sjostrom
Pontificator
Default Sonic Mobility Announces sonicadmin 3.0

http://www.sonicmobility.com/

Sonic Mobility continues to improve their central management framework, sonicadmin, and leaves competition behind. Sonic Mobility has passed numerous corporate reviews with flying colors and is now one of the leading providers of management tools for mobile devices. Check out the latest press release!

"Sonic Mobility today announced the availability of sonicadmin 3.0, loaded with new features including the ability to remotely manage Microsoft Exchange Server and Active Directory Organizational Units (OUs), and optional RSA SecurID� user authentication security. sonicadmin 3.0 is the latest version of Sonic Mobility�s complete remote administration utility that allows system administrators and support workers to securely perform complete Windows server and network management tasks on a 24x7 basis from a Pocket PC or BlackBerry handheld wireless device. sonicadmin also provides secure access and management of third party applications such as Net IQ AppManager, BlackBerry Enterprise Server and OpalisRobot. Version 3.0 boasts the ability to securely access and manage Microsoft Exchange, new VT-100 Terminal Emulation and the ability to use RSA SecurID authentication."

Old 08-19-2003, 05:43 PM
easylife
Theorist

I stumbled across their site a little while ago and downloaded the trial version of their software - no intentions too spend thousands of dollars on the software, though. Later that day I recieved a telephone call from them, and after that, a followup email! These people are committed to customer service!

Old 08-19-2003, 09:50 PM
ctmagnus
5000+ Posts? I Should OWN This Site!

Quote:
Originally Posted by easylife
These people are committed to customer service!
Must be the Calgarian in them.

Old 08-20-2003, 01:42 PM
shilmover
Pupil

Quote:
Originally Posted by easylife
I stumbled across their site a little while ago and downloaded the trial version of their software - no intentions too spend thousands of dollars on the software, though. Later that day I recieved a telephone call from them, and after that, a followup email! These people are committed to customer service!
What can I say. We aim to please. :lol:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctmagnus
Must be the Calgarian in them. :wink:
Hey... What can I say. Calgarians are cool... 8)