Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Thoughts Site Updates

Old 06-24-2003, 01:00 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Looking for Graphic Designers

Quite often, site sponsors will approach me about advertising on the site, but they're in need of banners. Our lead developer/designer Fabrizio is of course the first person I send them to, but not if he's working on a huge coding project for us (which he has been lately). So what I'm looking for is a resource that I can send advertisers to in order to connect them with talented graphic designers in the industry.

If you are a graphic designer interested in doing freelance banner ad design work referred to you by Pocket PC Thoughts, please post a response in this thread with your appropriate contact URLs, rates (optional) and several samples of your work in common banner sizes (468 x 60, 120 x 600, 125 x 125, etc.).

Please, only designers post - all other posts, including comments, will be deleted.

Old 06-24-2003, 01:20 PM
Sanjan
Neophyte
Default I would like to

I am a graphic designer i have recently done a lot of work for eCentric which is a web design company here.

you can email me at sanjan @ e-centric.ca if you are interested

Old 06-24-2003, 01:25 PM
Keem
Pupil

Wow this is a great chance for me, as for rates... I dont have rates for my stuff i generate rates spefically for the project, but if you check my site (URL Below) you see that I will beat any other competitors price... Best way to contact me at the moment would be my hotmail address since my altedesign.com address is flooded with spam....

Email Keemdog37 AT hotmail.com
Web Site Altedesign.tk (site is still isnt 100% done so you cant see my other web designs i have done..)

PS... The .tk isnt the main domain... just my server which is linked to our .com site is down...

Old 06-24-2003, 01:34 PM
_michael_
Neophyte
Default Banner-design

Hi...

Please feel free to contact me... i've done a lot of bannerwork. You can see a sample here with some diffent banners in flash, gif and jpg...

The banners are in Danish but hey... it's just a minor problem... :lol:

Please feel free to contact me for more information...
Michael

Old 06-24-2003, 01:38 PM
Ditto
Neophyte
Default Bottom Line - Client Satisfaction

Please contact me for client recommendations and time availability. Rates are determined by complexity of the job at hand.

Old 06-24-2003, 02:27 PM
bspline
Pupil

You can contact me as well... rafaelg AT pobox.com

I'm actually a Video Designer (3D, Logos and stuff for a Brazilian TV Network) But I can do internet work (Flash/HTML/Gif/etc).

Rates are on a project basis. Samples are mostly AVI files... can be big

Old 06-24-2003, 02:33 PM
MasterOfMoo
Ponderer

I'm also available for freelance work. Rates are based on requirements of the project(s).

I can be reached at:
erde at mindspring.com

Please be sure to include "Graphics design request" in the subject line when inquiring.

Old 06-24-2003, 04:13 PM
mcdj
Neophyte
Default Oh! Me! Pick me!

Some banners...

http://www.minutemachines.com/rkny/banners/banners.html

Some other stuff...

http://old.timezone.com/~rkny/samples.html

Lemme know if you see something you like.

[email protected]

-Rob

Old 06-24-2003, 04:45 PM
ktrag
Neophyte
Default Freelance design

I am very interested in freelance design work.

To view a designed banner, please visit http://www.upmc.com

Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

thank you

Old 06-24-2003, 04:54 PM
avellaStudios
Neophyte
Default Graphic Design

Perfect timing! My company just started looking for a few clients to do ads for!

I run a small grpahic and web design company. We have minimal overhead costs, so we can beat the price of many competitors. We also have fast turnaround for your time-critical jobs. Our talented design team will work closely with you throughout the design process, from concept, all the way through production.
Please contact us for a free sketch and/or quote for your job! We hope to hear from you soon.

www.avellastudios.com

Contact our sales team: sales at avellastudios.com
or contact me directly: andrew at avellastudios.com

Tell them PocketPCThoughts sent you and I'm sure they'll work something out with you!

Before you sign anything with any other designer, contact us and we'll beat their price!