Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > Thoughts Media Off Topic

Old 04-27-2003, 08:30 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default What's the Weather Like Where You Are?

Let's have a little off topic fun! I'm a little bored today, and when you look at the picture below, you can see why. 48 hours ago, it was a little rainy, but otherwise quite nice. Earlier this week it was beautiful here, a nice sunny 20 degrees Celsius. On Friday I had some gum surgery done :| and on Friday night it was quite windy. I awoke on Saturday morning to this:

Keep in mind that's less than 24 hours of snow. 8O It's since been snowing like mad, and there have even been a few roofs collapsing in the area! You don't want to know what my driveway looks like...

So what's the weather like in your area? Take a picture and link to it from your response to this thread below. At this time we can't host image attachments - you'll have to have access to your own Web server to upload the picture to. Come on, make me feel even worse about all the snow here! :lol:

Old 04-27-2003, 08:36 PM
tccox
Ponderer
Default Weather

No picture but,, 72 Deg F, blue skies and I just got back from a 70 mile ride on my BMW R1150RA. I'm now fixing to have a very nice German Beer. Life is good.

Old 04-27-2003, 08:37 PM
Rob Borek
Intellectual

I was laughing when I saw Calgary on CTV News last night... then thought of you, and started laughing harder :lol:

It's been a rough winter here too... one day warm, next day an ice storm... so I can laugh at you

Old 04-27-2003, 08:38 PM
Elad Yakobowicz
Ponderer
Send a message via AIM to Elad Yakobowicz Send a message via MSN to Elad Yakobowicz

The weather here on Long Island (New York) changes drastically and spontaneously too. Gotta love that global warmin'!

Old 04-27-2003, 08:39 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor

Pictures people, pictures! Come one, take 60 seconds and make this thread FUN! :mrgreen:

Old 04-27-2003, 08:42 PM
bitbank
Intellectual
Send a message via AIM to bitbank

Here's looking out my home office window. Today is a cool 80 F (normally 88 this time of year) and partly cloudy in South Florida.

Larry B.

Old 04-27-2003, 08:48 PM
rbrome
Intellectual
Default Perfect day...

It's 70 (F) here in Philly - sunny and beautiful. It honestly couldn't be a more perfect day. Here's a pic I took today with my phone:

...took that on my bike ride to work this morning. Great weather to be out on my bike, not so great that I have to work today...

Old 04-27-2003, 08:58 PM
Master O'Mayhem
Theorist
Default Re: Perfect day...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbrome
It's 70 (F) here in Philly - sunny and beautiful. It honestly couldn't be a more perfect day. Here's a pic I took today with my phone:

...took that on my bike ride to work this morning. Great weather to be out on my bike, not so great that I have to work today...
I think I can see myself

Old 04-27-2003, 09:15 PM
arebelspy
Theorist
Send a message via AIM to arebelspy

I'm here in Seattle, and it's actually sunny today! 8O 8O

Sorry, no camera.

-arebelspy

Old 04-27-2003, 09:16 PM
NeilE
Ponderer

Geez. Here in Snohomish we are enjoying our first sunny day in a week. :sunny: That means gardening, gardening, and more gardening!

Here's a picture of our deck and the last of our tulips. In another week the tulips will be gone On the plus side, there are 210 gladiolus bulbs somewhere in there just waiting to come up