Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Articles & Resources

Old 04-28-2003, 02:00 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Used Handhelds.com

http://www.usedhandhelds.com/

Looking for a used Pocket PC? Got a Pocket PC you want to sell? Check out Used Handhelds.com, the latest offering from Thaddeus Computing, the fine folks that bring us Pocket PC Magazine.

Old 04-28-2003, 03:50 PM
WillyG
Intellectual

I see you can sell your own device to them too. Wonder if they take international orders, or if this is US only...

Old 04-28-2003, 03:58 PM
lurch
Thinker

This is a great resource! When I buy a Pocket PC, I buy 'em used! Why would I pay full price??? It's better than eBay because there's at least a 30-day money back guarantee!

Old 04-28-2003, 04:36 PM
quidproquo
Intellectual

Wonder if I can sell my old Radio Shack 32K clamshell organizer? (circa 1989)
It may be worth something as an antique :?

Old 04-28-2003, 04:50 PM
egoz
Pupil
Send a message via ICQ to egoz Send a message via AIM to egoz Send a message via MSN to egoz
Default URL

I don't think URL's contain spaces though, eh?

Old 04-28-2003, 05:00 PM
Hal Goldstein
Ponderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyG
I see you can sell your own device to them too. Wonder if they take international orders, or if this is US only...
We ship all over the world.

Hal at Thaddeus www.thaddeus.com

Old 04-28-2003, 06:11 PM
Patt
Pupil

Mr Goldstein:
I have a question. On your site the shipping link tells me that for 1 unit shipping outside the US is free, yet when I started to place an order for 1 unit the shipping was assessed at $35. Am I missing something?

Patt

Old 04-28-2003, 06:19 PM
Hal Goldstein
Ponderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patt
Mr Goldstein:
I have a question. On your site the shipping link tells me that for 1 unit shipping outside the US is free, yet when I started to place an order for 1 unit the shipping was assessed at $35. Am I missing something?

Patt
I hope we're the ones not missing something. There are no taxes outside Iowa, hopefully that's what you saw. Shipping is $35 outside U.S. and $9.50 in U.S. If you can please email me link where it says shipping free, [email protected], or post it here.

THANKS for the feedback.

Hal

Old 04-28-2003, 07:03 PM
GoldKey
Pontificator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal Goldstein
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patt
Mr Goldstein:

Patt
I hope we're the ones not missing something. There are no taxes outside Iowa, hopefully that's what you saw. Shipping is $35 outside U.S. and $9.50 in U.S. If you can please email me link where it says shipping free, [email protected], or post it here.

THANKS for the feedback.

Hal
Here is the link http://www.usedhandhelds.com/store/asp/shipping.asp . The way I read it, if you are ordering just one unit, shipping is free anywhere.

Old 04-28-2003, 07:13 PM
Patt
Pupil

Thanks Goldkey for posting the link, AND agreeing with my interpretation: FREE is good! We like free: !!!!!!