Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Software

Old 04-01-2003, 09:00 PM
Ed Hansberry
Contributing Editor Emeritus
Default Get $10 Off Of Repligo Through Pocket PC Thoughts!

Buy Repligo using a Pocket PC Thoughts promotional code and get $10 off the normal price of $39.95 bringing your total to $29.95. Just click this link and enter 363D571C in the promotional code box when checking out. The offer is valid April 1 - April 21.

A huge thanks to the folks at Cerience for doing this offer. This is one of my must have apps since its release earlier this year. You can find out more on Repligo from this Pocket PC Thoughts Review or this discussion thread from the original product announcement.

Old 04-01-2003, 09:36 PM
dcho99
Pupil

Thanks Ed for setting this up. I hope your readers take advantage of this special offer.

Dave Cho
Cerience Corporation

Old 04-01-2003, 10:39 PM
CESkins
Theorist

Too bad this promotional isn't retroactive...I already purchased Repligo. Despite this, I have no regrets. Repligo is worth every penny just for the time it saves me daily (it is a very fast reader). Looking forward to future versions with some/all of the features recommended in the Repligo support forum.

Old 04-01-2003, 11:26 PM
MLO
Intellectual

Whoo hooo! Hopefully (around the 15th) I can take advantage of this one!!!

MLO

Old 04-02-2003, 12:03 AM
dh
Mystic

I can't believe it, my trial of Repligo has a couple of days to run and now I can save some money.

This is a fantastic application, I use it everyday and it is one of the "must haves" as far as I am concerned. The only request I would make would be a means to be able to bookmark pages. I have some very long marketing reports and papers from the FDA that can be a pain to find a lace again.

Add bookmarks and Repligo will be pretty close to perfect.

Old 04-02-2003, 01:38 AM
darrylb
Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CESkins
Too bad this promotional isn't retroactive...I already purchased Repligo.
Grr, I purchased this just a few days ago, and really could have done with the extra $10.

Hey, if we could get a deal like this on Pocket Mindmap - I'd be extremely happy!!!

Old 04-02-2003, 01:56 AM
AndrewShuttleworth
Pupil
Send a message via MSN to AndrewShuttleworth Send a message via Yahoo to AndrewShuttleworth

Was just considering buying Repligo a few hours ago and decided $40 was just a bit too expensive for a viewer, even an exceptional one. I'm now the proud owner of a $30 copy - great work. Hope to see more offers and hope that the developers also benefit from the deal

Old 04-22-2003, 02:36 AM
Deslock
Thinker

Thanks for the reminder Ed. I had meant to download the trial a few weeks ago, but I forgot. Just tried it and purchased it... is a very cool program.