Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Software

Old 03-05-2003, 06:00 AM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default UnderQuest by Garga Games

http://www.handango.com/PlatformPro...productId=29923

Is this RPG game day or what? Being the RPG/fantasy geek that I am, I'm thrilled to see all these new RPG-type games coming out for the Pocket PC. This one looks cool - I downloaded the demo and will take it for a spin tomorrow.

"UnderQuest is a 3D action adventure game, in which you get the role of the young sorcerer Boyan. You must carry out the tasks that stand before the hero and save the kingdom of Kroum. The game was build for all major PocketPCs, and can be controlled with keyboard or stylus. There is a demo version of the game, with the first two dungeons from the quest - try it first, we are sure you will like it!"

Old 03-05-2003, 05:01 PM
Ed Hansberry
Contributing Editor Emeritus

Did all women in medieval times walk around in high boots and a bikini? Was it that warm back then? :wink:

Old 03-05-2003, 06:26 PM
JMH
Pupil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Hansberry
Did all women in medieval times walk around in high boots and a bikini? Was it that warm back then? :wink:
And if so, can we arrange some of that global warming I keep hearing about so they can start to do so again? :lol: